Public Domain BBS software

Edwin Allum edwin at gpu.utcs.toronto.edu
Sat May 28 09:12:33 AEST 1988

a) I want to know what is the best BBS PD program!
   That is :
   Easy to install and configure, easy to maintain, good security, etc.
   I am looking into bbs software that will run on a 286 and 386
   machine running SCO Xenix 2.2.x

b) Also are there any kind souls out there who would be willing to
   spend some time to send me a copy on floppy disks.
   And then in turn I would be happy redistribute it.
   If not, then where is the closest site that I can uucp it from.
   The last copy of bbs software I had uucp'ed was not very good,
   in fact it never ran. I did not thing that it was worth fixing.

   So I plea for net help!! Edwin.