What is L_stat for?

Bob Toxen bob at cloud9.UUCP
Wed May 11 10:35:53 AEST 1988

The ## field is, as I recall, a status number telling what operation
was done and other useful information that can be obtained with the
uustat program (unless your uucp, uux, uucico, etc. were compiled with
the flag that says not to bother updating the L_stat file).

I find it to be a total waste of time.  I just look at the LOGFILE file.
--

Bob Toxen	{ucbvax!ihnp4,harvard,cloud9!es}!anvil!cavu!bob
Stratus Computer, Marlboro, MA