Xenix dialin security

compata at cup.portal.com compata at cup.portal.com
Fri May 6 15:00:32 AEST 1988

Under VMS, I am able to set an alarm which will log all login attempts
via a dial-in port.  (I can also set many other types of alarms.)  The
alarm does not depend upon the caller being successful at logging-in;
repeated bad attempts are also useful information.  I would like to
enable a similar facility for Xenix 386 2.2.  Does anyone know how this
can be done, or if it can be done?  Thanks in advance.  Please reply
via email; I'll post a collection of useful information (if there is any).

Dave Close, Compata, Arlington, Texas
email to compata at cup.portal.com or sun!cup.portal.com!compata
telex to 6295-5830