HELP ME!!!

Bill Gunshannon bgun at trwind.UUCP
Fri May 27 02:41:07 AEST 1988

In article <6829 at elroy.Jpl.Nasa.Gov> djb at spacely.UUCP (Daniel J. Burns) writes:
>In article <5847 at cup.portal.com> JJ at cup.portal.com writes:
>[plea for money deleted]
>
>Just when I thought I had seen it all...

You still haven't!!!

Having been impressed by the original article cited above I have decided to
enter a plea of my own:

I have discovered  that I am the only one on my block who is still running
Version 7 UNIX on the machine in my house.  In this day and age I think
this falls under the category of deplorable living conditions.
So, if everyone on the net would send me just $1 I should be able to collect
enough to buy a 3B20 running the latest and greatest SYS V with all the bells
and whistles.

I am sure that the net population shares my interest in raising my standard
of living above the mundane.

Your consideration in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

bill gunshannon
bgun at trwind.ind.TRW.COM