Using internal modem cards with SCO Xenix

Larry Snyder root at nstar.UUCP
Wed Aug 16 11:56:36 AEST 1989

> I've got the same problem with a Telebit Trailblazer/+ in a 286 Xenix.
> It worked fine installed as COM2:, but no response as COM3:. Any
> suggestions?

What kind of serial board are you using to provide support for COM3?
Will COM3 work with a terminal?  Are you trying to dial in or out using
the PEP on COM3?

It is my understanding that SCO only supports complete modem control
on the first two serial lines.

--
Larry Snyder                          uucp: iuxax!ndcheg!ndmath!nstar!larry
The Northern STAR XBBS/Usenet Site    219-287-9020 (VHST) - 219-289-3745 (PEP+)