Laserjet & Xenix

William Davidsen davidsen at sungod.crd.ge.com
Tue Aug 1 06:34:07 AEST 1989

In article <381 at ubbs-nh.MV.COM> noel at ubbs-nh.MV.COM (Noel B. Del More  Nashua) writes:

| He needs to edit the printer interface script that he defined (on mine I
| named it hplaser).  It causes a form feed to be sent to the printer.

  The problem is that two formfeeds will feed two forms. Two resets will
feed at most one page, none if no data has been sent to the page.

I got about 30 requests for my LJ interface program. I'm sharing it with
the font initializer files and driver program and posting it to
comp.source.misc today. If I didn't get back to you your return address
didn't like my mailer and I didn't have time to retype it by hand.
	bill davidsen		(davidsen at crdos1.crd.GE.COM)
  {uunet | philabs}!crdgw1!crdos1!davidsen