Needed low speed multiport serial

davidsen at sungod.crd.ge.com davidsen at sungod.crd.ge.com
Tue Aug 22 04:22:01 AEST 1989

  Would anyone care to recommend a very low cost serial board for Xenix?
It needs to support 4 ports, and can be any level of dumb, since the
absolute max input rate will be 1200 baud (4 times 300) into a lightly
loaded 386. This will be doing a bit of light duty data logging, and the
load is so small that no smarts are cost effective.

  I thought I had found one used from someone who wanted to upgrade to
a smart board, but the board only works with DOS so it appears I'm
stuck getting a new one.

	bill davidsen		(davidsen at crdos1.crd.GE.COM)
  {uunet | philabs}!crdgw1!crdos1!davidsen