Miniscribe SCSI drives

James O'Connor jim at bahamut.fsc.com
Wed Aug 9 03:09:52 AEST 1989

Does anyone out there have first hand experience with a system which is
running SCO Xenix 386 2.3.2GT (or Tandy 2.2.4) with a Miniscribe 3180S
SCSI hard drive attached to an Adaptec 1540 host adapter?

If so, please let me know.  I'd also be interested in hearing about whether
the Miniscribe has worked with other Adpatec boards (e.g. the 154XA boards).

Also, if you know for sure the Miniscribe WON'T work, please let me know
that too.

Also, what about the Seagate SCSI drives?

Thanks.
James B. O'Connor			Work:	jim at tiamat.fsc.com
Filtration Sciences --			Play:   jim at bahamut.fsc.com
A division of Ahlstrom			UUCP:	uunet!tiamat!jim