Problem with C-Kermit for Xenix 2.2.1

Matthew Thurmaier thurm at shorty.CS.WISC.EDU
Fri Aug 11 22:50:14 AEST 1989

In Article 7723  Phil Corners writes:

> I have source for C-Kermit with conditionals for Xenix.  This will not
> compile due to an apparent problem with the include files types.h,
> inode.h and file.h.
>
> They appear to have components which are mutually self-referencing and
> I cannot find an order in which to #include them so that the program
> will compile.
>
> Can anyone assist me?

My experience shows that you need types.h first, then inode.h, then file.h.
actually, I didn't know of any inter-dependencies between inode and file,
but I do know that inode.h requires types.h.

Matthew.
Snail Mail:                                 E Mail:
Matthew J. Thurmaier                ...!{allegra,harvard,seismo}!shorty!matt
The Computer Classroom              matt at shorty.wisc.edu
6701 Seybold Road, Ste. 122
Madison, WI 53719
(608) 271-2171
                                  "why am I ALWAYS going somewhere?" >>-matt-->