Another Mylex related question

Kenneth Van Wyk krvw at sei.cmu.edu
Wed Aug 16 21:25:23 AEST 1989

Thanks to all those who answered my question about running SCO Xenix
on a Mylex 25 Mhz motherboard!  Now I have one more Mylex/Xenix
question for you - I'm looking for an I/O board that will work on the
Mylex under either SCO or DOS, at a *buss* speed of 16 Mhz.  (The
Mylex has a switchable buss speed of 8/16 Mhz and all of my other
components are rated at 16 Mhz.)  I'd like the board to have 4 serial
ports and (perhaps) a parallel port.

Thanks for any advice, and sorry if this isn't strictly
comp.unix.xenix material.

Ken van Wyk
krvw at SEI.CMU.EDU