Using internal modem cards with SCO Xenix

Chip Rosenthal chip at vector.Dallas.TX.US
Thu Aug 17 01:00:40 AEST 1989

In article <66 at nstar.UUCP> root at nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder) writes:
>It is my understanding that SCO only supports complete modem control
>on the first two serial lines.

This is not correct.  The dumb comm driver provides two minor numbers
per adapter, one with and one without modem control.
--
Chip Rosenthal / chip at vector.Dallas.TX.US / Dallas Semiconductor / 214-450-5337
"I wish you'd put that starvation box down and go to bed" - Albert Collins' Mom