Does anyone know of some good project management tools on Xenix/Unix?

Kayvan Sylvan kayvan at mrspoc.Transact.COM
Fri Aug 25 07:13:31 AEST 1989

I would like to find some simple, easy to use project management tools on
Xenix, preferrably with sources.

This software would let me sketch out the major tasks and break them up,
assign priorities and schedule different people.

Any pointers would be appreciated. Email to me, please, as I don't read these
groups.

Thanks.

			---Kayvan
--
Kayvan Sylvan @ Transact Software, Inc. -*-  Los Altos, CA (415) 961-6112
Internet: kayvan at Transact.COM -*- UUCP: ...!{apple,pyramid,mips}!mrspoc!kayvan