Thanks and Apologies

Louis Schmittroth louis at cs.AthabascaU.CA
Thu Aug 31 12:32:16 AEST 1989

In article <464 at crplabs.UUCP>, marcs at crplabs.UUCP (Marc Snyder) writes:
> Netlanders:
>         First of all, thanks to all of you who sent along their advice
> concerning my problem running Southwind Software's Grafsman package.  I
> appreciate your help.
>         My *problem* with Southwind was unfounded.  If I should need to buy
> another graphics package again, I will surely go back to Southwind.

I have been looking for a graphics package for my home Xenix system,
something I can afford.  I have VP/ix, but I don't have a DOS graphics
package either.  Can I afford Grafsman?  Where is it advertised?
Would appreciate any comments.

Louis Schmittroth
Athabasca Computers Ltd.