pathalias

Bob Leffler bob at rel.mi.org
Sun Aug 6 21:25:06 AEST 1989

I'm having some problems porting pathalias to Xenix/286.  Before starting,
has anyone already accomplished this task?

My configuration is Xenix/286 2.2.1 with 4.5mb of memory.  I've got Peter's
most recent version (May 89), but at the moment, all I'm able to do is to
dump core or get an out of memory error.

thanks,

bob

--
Bob Leffler - Electronic Data Systems, Financial Information Services Division
3044 West Grand Blvd., Room 11-101, Detroit, MI 48202 (313) 556-4474