386 laptops

Jim Morton jim at applix.UUCP
Sat Aug 5 00:05:02 AEST 1989

In article <1143 at jpusa1.UUCP>, stu at jpusa1.UUCP (Stu Heiss) writes:
> I need some advice wrt a 386 laptop to run xenix.  Can anybody
> recomend a Gridcase (16mhz, 2meg ram, 20meg hd) or Toshiba 5100 (40 meg hd)
> or anything else?  Will off-the-shelf xenix run on it?

I'd also like to hear from anyone who has used SCO 386 Xenix on either
the Toshiba T5100 or T5200. I'm interested in hearing about performance,
the EGA compatibility, expansion, and general comments. Thanks in advance
and I'll keep a summary for anyone who wants a copy.
--
Jim Morton, APPLiX Inc., Westboro, MA
...uunet!applix!jim    jim at applix.com