Is anyone out there developing for Open Desktop? Eurodesk?

Dion_L_Johnson at cup.portal.com Dion_L_Johnson at cup.portal.com
Fri Aug 4 14:24:07 AEST 1989

Dennis Moore recently asks:
  I am curious to hear of anyone developing for Open Desktop, particularly ISVs,
  particular database applications.
  -- Dennis Moore, my own opinions blah blah blah
The answer is yes, but you probably will not hear too much here for another
month or two.  Open Desktop (pre-release) is available to developers through
a special program offered by SCO.
One of the features of the program is a mutual
nondisclosure agreement, a purpose of which is to permit vendors to
announce their new products on Open Desktop at product rollout time, with
appropriate fanfare.  There is a newsgroup being distributed from UUNET,
but it's a privately circulated group for the ODT developers.  There is
a lot of development work going on (some hundreds of Open Desktop developer
kits have been sold), but it's all behind the scenes.
Dion L. Johnson        SCO Developer Relations          dionj at sco.com