Looking for Graphics under SCO Xenix

Bryan Beck bryan at resource.Resource.COM
Fri Aug 4 22:55:03 AEST 1989

I am looking for a recommendation of a good, easy, flexible graphics packages
to run under SCO 386 Xenix.

I have read about SCO ImageBuilder, I would also appreciate any comments
from any one familiar with it. I am especially interested in if it can
be loaded with data from other sources, and the required format.

Please e-mail all responses, any recommendations or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
Bryan
--
Bryan M. Beck                                       Resource Systems
UUCP: osu-cis!resource!bryan                        Suite 390 2545 Farmers Drive