pcap files for Lyrix

Fred Rump from home fr at icdi10.UUCP
Tue Aug 15 14:43:24 AEST 1989

Has anybody developed a collection of pcap files they would like to share?
Seems like a waste to have to do this at each site over and over again.

The set delivered with Lyrix 6.0 is rather meager.

We've developed a few I could send. Oki lasers in a variety of fonts etc
I need a set for the Toshiba 351SX with all the goodies defined.

If you have or need any drop me a note at fred at cdin-1.uu.net
Fred Rump
--
This is my house.   My castle will get started right after I finish with news.
26 Warren St.             uucp:          ...{bpa dsinc uunet}!cdin-1!icdi10!fr
Beverly, NJ 08010       domain:  fred at cdin-1.uu.net or icdi10!fr at cdin-1.uu.net
609-386-6846          "Freude... Alle Menschen werden Brueder..."  -  Schiller