nroff drivers

Rick Richardson rick at pcrat.uucp
Wed Aug 23 14:16:51 AEST 1989

In article <1989Aug22.175443.4382 at eci386.uucp> clewis at eci386.UUCP (Chris Lewis) writes:
>	   [ Kind references to the JetRoff ditroff to HPLJ Postprocessor ]
>
>	   There is a shareware version available via anon uucp.
>	   I won't post Rick's blurb because it's kinda large, it's
>	   probably out of date, and I'll get flamed for commercial
>	   advertising.  It might be a good time for him to post it,
>	   or at least readvertise its existance and how to get it.

I'll go out on a limb and mention the particulars to get the
shareware version 1.1 (which doesn't cost anything to try) or
to contact us to get the latest licensed, supported version 2.6.
More details can be had by sending me mail, or by snagging "file_list"
as described below.

Also, there is one other fairly low cost way to get ditroff *and* HPLJ
support on SCO Xenix.  Look for the smallest ad in the back of
UNIX Today!  There's a company called Urban Applied Sciences,
201-242-7230, 24 Commerce Street, Newark, NJ  07102, that sells
DWB 2.0 for Xenix for $175 with HPLJ support.

ANON UUCP
---------
We maintain a limited anonymous uucp capability.  You can retrieve
the source code and basic fonts directly from us.  You will need
a 2400 baud modem, or a Telebit Trailblazer.  1200 baud is not supported.

For 2400 baud, here is a sample "Systems" entry for uucp:

jetroff Wk2200-0300,Sa,Su ACU 2400 12013898963 "" \d\r\d ogin: jetuucp

For Telebit, use:

jetroff Wk2200-0300,Sa,Su ACU 19200 12013898963 "" \d\r\d ogin: jetuucp

To get a list of the available files use this command:

uucp jetroff!~jetuucp/file_list wherever_you_want
OR:
uucp jetroff!/usr/jetroff/1.1/file_list wherever_you_want

NOTE: This telephone number is to be used only between 10PM and 3AM
Eastern time during the week.  If it is abused, we will remove the
anonymous uucp access. Only 2400 baud and Telebit are supported.

	PC Research, Inc.
	94 Apple Orchard Drive
	Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
	(201) 389-8963
	uunet!pcrat!jetroff
	uunet!pcrat!rick

--
Rick Richardson | JetRoff "di"-troff to LaserJet Postprocessor| Ask about
PC Research,Inc.| Mail: uunet!pcrat!jetroff; For anon uucp do:| Uni/JetFax