XBBX spawning to news

Larry Snyder root at .UUCP
Mon Aug 14 11:20:14 AEST 1989

I am running Sandy's latest XBBS and am allowing my users (registered)
access to usenet.  Is there any way in the configuration to allow all
users access to reading usenet messages but to lock them out of posting
to replying?

Also - is there a way to pass the users name into postnews so the
message originates from the user on the bbs rather than from bbs?

--
Larry Snyder                         uucp: iuvax!ndcheg!ndmath!nstar!larry
The Northern Star XBBS/usenet Site   Fidonet: 1:227/1