Xenix on Intel 303

Rob Peglar x615 rpeglar at csinc.UUCP
Sat Aug 26 04:24:56 AEST 1989

Is there anyone out there (even from Intel and/or SCO) who is able
to boot Xenix, specifically 2.3.2 GT, on an Intel model 303?

If so, do you run with cache enabled or disabled?  (Radioactive 386/ix
runs, but no cache;  SCO Unix 3.2 runs OK with cache;  Xenix 2.3.2GT
won't boot at all)

Of course, I've tried all the permutations on my CMOS setup, none work.
Rumor (from Intel) has it that SCO does have Xenix up and running on
a 303.  But what flavor Xenix?  If it ain't GT, it's no good.  (SCSI,
of course, is mandatory)

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Rob Peglar	...!uunet!csinc!rpeglar