HELP SCO DEVEL 2.1

Don Glover corwin at polari.UUCP
Sat Aug 19 05:58:45 AEST 1989

I am having real problems with many programs using the devlopment system
2.1, I can not get it to accept any huge model programs, it was suggested
to me that there were bugs with the 2.1 system and I should update to
2.2 (at a cost of $250).  Now I talk to sco sales and they say my problems
might not be fixed by the update to 2.2 and I need 2.3 (at even greater cost)
Does anyone out there have any knowledge as to this bug ?  Do I have to
up date my whole system to 2.3?  I have the op system 2.2.3 could there
be some sort of conflict between the 2.2 operating system and the 2.1 develpment system that keeps me from accessing huge data models?  I also have
?similar? problem trying to compile nethack, the make utilitly comes back
and says error allocating space. Stop.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.