Using internal modem cards with SCO Xenix

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Tue Aug 15 23:08:04 AEST 1989

davek at lakesys.UUCP (Dave Kraft) writes:

>Hi,
>Where I work, we've got two internal modems (can't remember make offhand),
>configured as MS-DOS's COM3: and COM4:, but, when Xenix is started up, they
>aren't listed on the first screen where it lists what you have in your system.

SCO has a patch for this problem.  I don't have the number in front of me
now, but call them and speak to the media desk.  Ask for the internal
modem patch.

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer			      Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	      tunnel may be an oncoming dragon