Xenix C error message

Don Glover corwin at polari.UUCP
Sat Aug 26 15:44:21 AEST 1989

I am compiling a program with a Xenix 286/V 2.2 development
system and getting the error: Error Accessing Library.  the manual
says that I need to make sure the file exists, I checked it , itdoes
and to make sure I have theproper permissions, I went in and gavve
all permissions to the files.  I still get the error.  Just after this
I get a Cannot open run file. error.  I have 7.5 meg free space on the
disk and all permissions to the directory to which I am creating the
file.  Any help would be appreciated.