CNEWS2 and ELM2.2 PL10

Bob Leffler bob at rel.mi.org
Tue Aug 22 08:46:24 AEST 1989

In article <931 at jack.UUCP>, steve at jack.UUCP (Dr. J. Steven Harrison) writes:
>   Here's the problem on cnews2 the build program returns a Stack Overflow
> and then core dumps.  The same situation occurs when trying to run the
>   I am running on SCO Xenix 2.1.3 on a PC/AT.  Can anybody help before I plunge
> into yet another patch to these two programs so I can get them running on this
> machine.  Has anybody even seen this problem?

The same thing happens with SCO Xenix/286 2.2.1.

I starting working on cnews a couple weeks ago, but the birth of a son put
cnews on the bottom of my priority list for awhile.

bob

--
Bob Leffler - Electronic Data Systems, Financial Information Services Division
3044 West Grand Blvd., Room 11-101, Detroit, MI 48202 (313) 556-4474