Using the DigiComm multi-port board with SCO Xenix

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Tue Aug 15 23:04:49 AEST 1989

davek at lakesys.UUCP (Dave Kraft) writes:

>Hi,
>At my place of employment, we are looking into buying an 8 port board,
>and one that we are looking at is called DigiComm.  Anyone know if this can
>be used with SCO Xenix 386 2.3.2??  Any info would be appriciated.

>Thanks in advance.

Yes.  Digiboard makes several different boards, differing in price and
intelligence.  The un-intelligent boards work very well, and are the
least expensive.  They are also supported directly by Xenix.  The
intelligent boards (they have at least two different types) also work
well although I have had a little trouble running a high-speed printer off
one on Xenix 2.3.2.  They supply drivers with the boards for
installation in all versions of Xenix.

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer			      Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	      tunnel may be an oncoming dragon