Looking for a xfer protocol (source preferred) usable with cu.

Terry Hull terry at eecea.eece.ksu.edu
Wed Aug 16 23:59:41 AEST 1989

In article <63 at nstar.UUCP> root at nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder) writes:
>In article <951 at lakesys.UUCP>, davek at lakesys.UUCP (Dave Kraft) writes:
>> I'm looiking for a transfer protocol (x/y/z/whatever-modem) source code that is
>> usable with cu.
>
>Please let me know when you find such a beast!

Why not just use ckermit.  If the line you are using is not a bidirectional
line, it should work right out of the box.  If you are using a bidirectional
line, you will have to hack on it a little while to get it to understand your
line sharing scheme.  Also, on my system ckermit writes screens much faster
than cu.

--
Terry Hull
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Kansas State University