SCO TCP/IP ARP

Chip Salzenberg chip at ateng.com
Wed Dec 13 06:34:30 AEST 1989

SCO TCP/IP has worked well for me.  We've sold version 1.0.0 (the so-called
"controlled release") to several customers running Xenix 2.3.1, and we use
it in-house as well.  We use it with the WD8003 (EtherLink Plus).  It's
great.  The development kit in particular is _super_.  Porting BSD code is a
snap.

However, it does have one fault.  The resolver library is broken.  We've
stuck with host files.  If the lack of a resolver is a problem, I think you
can pick up BSD's, and I know that porting it to SCO TCP/IP will be easy.
--
You may redistribute this article only to those who may freely do likewise.
Chip Salzenberg at A T Engineering;  <chip at ateng.com> or <uunet!ateng!chip>