logitech C9 busmouse ?

Tom Friedel tpf at jdyx.UUCP
Tue Dec 26 05:55:42 AEST 1989

>Is there anything special I need to know to add a Logitech C9
>Bus Mouse to Xenix 2.3.2 ?

Turns out if I boot DOS, run mouse.com, and press Ctl-Alt-Del
then Xenix will 'see' the mouse at 23ch.  Otherwise mouse is
not listed at boot time.  Maybe it si something peculiar about
my system.

Another observation is that the MOUSEIOCREAD ioctl unly appears
to function on /dev/mouse/vpix0, not /dev/mouse/bus0.  This has
been observed on two systems now.

Lastly, does anyone have C code to interface with a serial mouse
through a serial port? (big request, but it is Christmas)

tom jdyx!tpf
JDyx Enterprises BBS: (404) 325-1719 <= 2400 ; (404) 321-5020 >= 2400