deep-six os/2

cbema!las cbema!las at cbnews.ATT.COM
Fri Dec 1 05:37:00 AEST 1989

In article <4003 at amelia.nas.nasa.gov> kthompso at prandtl.nas.nasa.gov (Kevin W. Thompson) writes:
}In article <12 at tcistl2.UUCP> sccm at tcistl2.UUCP (Mason) writes:
}}The details of my situation are not very important, but I am faced with
}}having to make a presentation tomorrow morning (89/11/29 0900 hrs CST) as
}}to why OS/2 is inferior to xenix.

}Deep six OS/2?  Give a presentation on why OS/2 is inferior to XENIX?

[Discussion about the relationshiip of "superiority" to context and
criteria for evaluation omitted.]

}Statements about superiority of operating systems which do not
}relate to a context are intellectually dishonest.

But... but... my personal prejudices are laws of nature!

:-)

regards, Larry
--
Signed: Larry A. Shurr (cbema!las at att.ATT.COM or att!cbema!las)
Clever signature, Wonderful wit, Outdo the others, Be a big hit! - Burma Shave