curses

Don Glover corwin at polari.UUCP
Wed Dec 13 06:09:52 AEST 1989

I am using Xenix SysV/386 2.3 and the appropriate development system.
I have been compiling some programs using curses, and I wanted to recompile
them using termcap instead of terminfo.  When I installed the Devel system
I chose the 'both' option, meaning I would have to use either -DM_TERMINFO
or -DM_TERMCAP.  When I do the compile I am told that it cannont find
Slibcurses.a, can anyone tell me if this should be missing and just not
documented or is there some problem with the installation or.....