Multiple CPUs: was: Re: Experience with SCO UNIX 5.3

Andrew P. Mullhaupt amull at Morgan.COM
Fri Dec 22 17:21:39 AEST 1989

I need to know if on the multiprocessor machines (dual 386,486)
discussed in this thread one can run simultaneous UNIX on one
head and actual real (not an emulator) DOS on the other. I have
a really weird reason for this - (actually I don't; but some
big shots here do - and it isn't a really frivolous reason),
and I would like to know if this is possible.  SCO UNIX System V
would be an OK UNIX to run but others might be OK too.

Later,
Andrew Mullhaupt