Some really easy questions (batteries not included)

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.UUCP
Thu Dec 28 11:05:25 AEST 1989

> 6.) Xsight for XENIX:
> 	This is a pretty good product, especially for a first release.  However,
> 	it does have some performance problems on my 386/20 w/ 4M of RAM.  BUT,
> 	I USE IT ALL THE TIME.  The colors are nice and when they rev the xenix
> 	version, one will probably be able to use all 64/256 colors instead of
> 	only 16.

Please tell me more about Xsight?  Does is offer any of the features
of X 11.3?

--
Larry Snyder, Northern Star Communications, Notre Dame, IN
uucp: root at nstar -or- ...!iuvax!ndmath!nstar!root