SCO 286 2.2.3 Tape/Disk Backup Devices?

Doug Toppin X2075 toppin at melpar.UUCP
Thu Dec 21 08:28:43 AEST 1989

We are running SCO Xenix 2.2.3 on the 286.
We are looking for a backup device that is supported on
the above configuration. It must be internal and we could
preferably put 2 of them in the chassis. We would prefer
a removable cartridge disk but tape is better than nothing.
If anyone knows of something that will work with the above
configuration please drop me a line.
Please do not suggest changing either hardware or versions of
the operating system, that is not possible and not helpful.
thanks
Doug Toppin
uunet!melpar!toppin