Discussion on multi-port boards for Xenix

Robin D. Coolidge, JR robcoo at mcorp.UUCP
Thu Dec 14 08:58:08 AEST 1989

Sorry to take up bandwidth, but I came in late on the discussion about
multi-port boards for Xenix.  Has anyone kept a summary of the results,
(good, bad, really ugly,) and or comments about different models?

Thanks ahead!

--
Robin D. Coolidge, Jr.			     osu!mcorp!robcoo
(614)-895-0738                               robin at mcorp.UUCP