Problem with uucp login with SCO XENIX 2.3.1

Derek E. Terveer det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG
Wed Jan 18 10:36:21 AEST 1989

In article <212 at tiamat.FSC.COM>, jim at tiamat.FSC.COM (Jim O'Connor) writes:
> In article <609 at ssbn.WLK.COM>, bill at ssbn.WLK.COM (Bill Kennedy) writes:
> > I suggest that this point is moot because HDB includes a script, "uuto"
>
> That's great, and I agree "uuto" is the better solution, but unfortunately
> not everyone has HDB available.

Yes, but uuto (and its companion uupick) is really a simple shell script that
invokes uucp with a somewhat unique destination path.  One should, with relative
ease, be able to write a much simplified uuto and/or uupick and retain much of
the same functionality.

derek
--
Derek Terveer 	    det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG || ..!uunet!rosevax!elric!hawkmoon!det
		    w(612)681-6986   h(612)688-0667

"A proper king is crowned" -- Thomas B. Costain