problems with Telebit and dialTBIT.c

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Sat Jan 28 00:12:15 AEST 1989

In article <5367 at turnkey.TCC.COM> sandy at turnkey.TCC.COM (Sanford 'Sandy' Zelkovitz) writes:
>I am still having problems with the Telebit modem running under SCO Xenix
>386 version 2.3.1! Here are the changes that I made:

I am running a trailblazer+ on the same type of system.  I have the
following settings:

	I use the standard gettydefs entry A

	the Devices entry is:

		ACU tty2D - 9600-19200 dialTBIT \D

You definitely need the flow control.  Yes it works, although I did get
the flow control patch from SCO.  The patch # is  xnx105, RTS/CTS
handshaking supplement.

		I always use configuration A.

		I set the modem to its default state by using

		ATZ
		AT&W

	I ran /usr/lib/dialTBIT -z /dev/tty2a 19200.

Hope this helps.

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer			      Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	      tunnel may be an oncoming dragon