Mail questions

James Fielding jamesf at ibmpcug.UUCP
Sun Jul 30 00:31:17 AEST 1989

Does anyone know how to set up SCO Xenix so that any incoming
UUCP/Usenet mail which is not addressed properly and gets bounced, is
also copied to the uucp account mail box on my system.

Also, we sometimes get mail coming in which has the receipients user
name in the wrong case (ie FRED instead of fred). Is there anyway of
ensuring that this is delivered to the correct person ?

I run SCO Xenix 386 with SMAIL.

--
Automatic Disclaimer:
The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not