Need A Good Terminal For Xenix/386

Donald Krapf dkrapf at anyguay.acm.rpi.edu
Sat Jul 1 08:18:39 AEST 1989

In article <1234 at swusrgrp.UUCP> jeff at swusrgrp.UUCP (Jeff Tye) writes:
>In article <125 at avatar.UUCP>, kory at avatar.UUCP (Kory Hamzeh) writes:
>>
>> 	- Same escape sequences as the multiscreens (ANSI)
>> 	- 80 x 25 display area
>> 	- at least 8 colors. 16 would be better.
>> 	- has all of the function keys (including PgUp, etc..)
>> 	  that an IBM PC/AT complatible keyboard would have.
>>
>> I am developing a piece of software which runs on the console. I want
>> to be able to run it on a dumb terminal with very little difference
>> from the user's perspective. Event down to the way the keys are labeled.
>
>Try the Sunriver Fiber Optic Workstation. It will do all you ask with

Try also, the Unterminal from Advance Micro Research, Inc.  It is very
similar to the Sunriver terminal.

They are at:

Advance Micro Research, Inc.
One Lagoon Drive
Redwood city, CA  94065-1562

phone: 415/594-0112

I have never used their equipment, but when I was looking for something like,
I found both them and Sunriver.

Don Krapf                   dkrapf%paraguay.acm.rpi.edu at itsgw.rpi.edu