Logitech Bus Mouse problems

Debi Kipping debik at olivee.olivetti.com
Sat Jul 22 03:11:20 AEST 1989

A while back there was alot of bandwidth given to problems with
the Logitech bus mouse under Xenix 2.3.  I have also seen similar
problems under SCO UNIX 3.2.  Basically the situation is that the
mouse is not properly recognized unless the user first boots DOS
and runs a "mouse oriented" program (mouse.com or Windows), soft
resets the systems and boots into Xenix or Unix.

Could any of you who previously posted mail me your configurations,
as I'm trying to get to some kind of resolution on this problem.

Thanks,

Debi Kipping
e-mail: {sun, pyramid, ames}!oliveb!debik