Laserjet & Xenix

Chris Bailey chris at conexch.UUCP
Mon Jul 31 09:42:50 AEST 1989

files for the HP LaserJet Series II printer.  I don't know if you have
anything like Aprint.hp, or ASnormal.hp (I think the latter is associated
with our ARtecon system, but the first is an input filter (as
referenced by cf in printcap).  We can't seem to get our's to work
perfectly.  We can get it somewhat, but more than about 1 page is hopeless.
Also any suggestions on how to select fonts would be appreciated (we have
a Z font cartridge).  Our company doesn't have USENET or UUCP connections,
I am doing this from my home PC, so please let me know how you want to
exchange it.  You can uucp it to this account and I can get it from there
if that would be possible.  Thanx a ton...

						Chris Bailey
						Van Dell and Associates, Inc.
						Irvine, CA