Monitor update

jct jct at jct.UUCP
Thu Jul 6 13:47:02 AEST 1989

For those that remember ... A few weeks ago, a little over 3, I offered to
post to comp.sources.unix my monitor program. I have tried sending test mail
to uunet!sources to verify my connection. I've gotten no response to 2
messages I've sent.  No bounce, no nothing. Is it normal that it takes this
long? I realize that people have real jobs! Does anyone have any experience
with the time frames involved when sending to uunet!sources? Would there be
anything "wrong" with posting the sources directly to comp.unix.xenix? Help!
I'm in a technical desert (Oklahoma) and don't know what to try next!

John C. Tompkins
occrsh!jct!jct