MCS Tidbits & Computer Hints Weekly Column

David C. Rein dave at mobile.UUCP
Wed Jul 12 03:28:39 AEST 1989

In article <3688 at ddsw1.MCS.COM>, michael at ddsw1.MCS.COM (Michael Duebner) writes:

>                            MCS Tidbits & Computer Hints
>                            ----------------------------
> [..stuff deleted..]
>         Upgrading to '486
>
>         Last week's  IBM '486 on-a-board upgrade  announcement was only  the
>         beginning  of a  flurry of  'we have it  too' press releases.   AST,
> [..stuff deleted..]
	Does this mean '486 upgrades for IBM Model 70s and 80s, or does it
	also apply to the Model 50s and 60s (80286)??
                                                               Dave Rein
UUCP: ..!kodak!gizzmo!lazlo!\      \/   "It just goes to show what you can do
            mobile!dave            /\         if you're a total psychotic"
Domain: dcr0801 at ritcv             /  \           -- Woody Allen