Low priced Xenix source

Jim O'Connor jim at tiamat.fsc.com
Wed Jul 19 00:10:13 AEST 1989

In article <6560 at athertn.Atherton.COM>, jimb at athertn.Atherton.COM (Jim Burke) writes:
> Their advertised price for SCO Xenix Operating System, Development System,
> and Text Processing System is $995.95 with similar discounts for all the
> addons like VP/ix etc.  The name of the company is TRC (Technology
> Resource Center) and their phone numbers are: (800)433-4904 and (213)937-8822.
> They are somewhere in southern California.

I have recently purchased the Xenix version of Word Perfect from this company
and they performed very well.  The correct product was delivered on time and the
invoice (yes, they took a company purchase order, but it adds a little to the
price - still a hefty discount though) was for the correct amount.

We have other products on order with them, and I'm looking forward to the same
quality service.

Their support people seemed very knowledgable and were suprisingly honest and
realistic about when products would be available and when they would be
shipped.

They also have good prices on Bell Tech software and hardware products, and
some other generic hardware.

The only thing that would make them better is if they were on the net. :-)

James B. O'Connor			jim at tiamat.fsc.com
Filtration Sciences Corporation		615/821-4022 x. 651

*** Altos users unite! mail to "info-altos-request at tiamat.fsc.com" ***