Monitor update

jct jct at jct.UUCP
Fri Jul 7 09:30:14 AEST 1989

In article <783 at occrsh.ATT.COM>, qac at occrsh.ATT.COM (Quentin_Conner) writes:
> jct at jct.UUCP (jct) writes:
>
> >[stuff deleted]  I have tried sending test mail
> >to uunet!sources to verify my connection. I've gotten no response to 2
> >messages I've sent.
>
> Aren't you supposed to send sources you want to contribute directly
> to Rich Salz?
>
> From the end of each article posted in comp.sources.unix:
>
> Please send comp.sources.unix-related mail to rsalz at uunet.uu.net.
> Use a domain-based address or give alternate paths, or you may lose out.

I was following "rules" submitted by Rich Salz, May 30, 1989 to
comp.sources.unix titled "Introduction to comp.sources.unix". There is a
section titled "Subject: Submitting source for publication" in which it states
you should send to uunet!sources. If it works better to send to
rsalz at uunet.uu.net, I'll try that. However, as I have humbly :-) explained
before I don't have disk space for all the fancy stuff -> maps, domain
addresses ...

I notice Mr. Conner is on my escape hatch to the real world, occrsh. Maybe
you would like to help me out? :-)

John Tompkins
occrsh!jct!jct