monitor diffs for xenix 386

Terry Hull terry at tah386.manhattan.ks.us
Thu Jul 27 12:13:06 AEST 1989

In article <2586NU013809 at NDSUVM1> NU013809 at NDSUVM1.BITNET (Greg Wettstein) writes:
>I was wondering if anyone else had difficulties getting the monitor program
>to work on XENIX-386 with the diffs supplied?

I commented out the definition of signal in one file, moved help.c scrhelp.c
compiled the program and it worked!  Make sure you have read access to
the /dev/files needed before you try to run it.

Thanks guys!!!!  Great work!

--
Terry Hull
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Kansas State University