Does a Wy60 emulation programm exists for PC ?

Perry Minyard 3MTA3 perry at bluemtn.uucp
Wed Aug 1 02:06:27 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jul13.161244.12456 at pemstgt.gtc.de> tb at pemstgt.gtc.de (Tillmann Basien) writes:
>Hallo,
>
>who knows of a terminalprogramm to emulat Wyse 60 on a IBM-PC. It will be
>great, if it is possible to take it in a telnet-emulation via telapi.

We have run across an EXCELLENT terminal emulation program that is memory
resident and emulates a VT100, VT200, AT386, Wyse60, and SCO Console.
It's called "DOUBLE VIEW".

All the function keys, colors, etc work fine, and it lets you toggle
between msdos and the terminal program by hitting alt-v.   We use it
for our pc's connected to our Xenix machine.  It also comes with a Unix/Xenix
file xfer program so you can copy files to and from the xenix/unix host.

It only uses 83.5k of ram.
--
"A mind is a terrible thing to taste."   | Perry Minyard
- Ministry                               | ..!emory!bluemtn!perry