SCO Mailing List

Tom Betz betz at marob.masa.com
Thu Aug 16 09:58:16 AEST 1990

Quoth dma at pcssc.UUCP (Dave Armbrust) in <270 at pcssc.UUCP>:

|If  you are currently using SCO products, interested in products from SCO
|or work for Santa Cruz Operations I encourage you to join the SCO mailing
|list.

Has the Artificial Stupidity system that flooded my mailbox
with dupes the last time I subscribed been replaced with a
human moderator yet?   If it has, I'd be willing to subscribe;
but if its peaceful operation depends upon every system
subscribing having its aliases set up just right, I'll pass.

Too bad, too... I'd like to have that sort of information
available to me.