graphics, CGI, VGA

SPIESMAN, BILL spiesman at amarna.gsfc.nasa.gov
Sun Aug 19 04:48:24 AEST 1990

I just bought a Paradise VGA Plus 16 card for my 386 system. I
tried using the CGI graphics package, but there appear only
to be drivers for EGA and CGA graphics for my system. Does anybody
know if there is a VGA device driver for CGI or is there a way
to make my system work with the CGA/EGA drivers? I get an
error 3000 (DEVICE DRIVER ERROR) when I blindly point at one
of these non-VGA device drivers.

I am also having trouble with the graphics portion of my
TEK/Regis graphics terminal imulator; the graphics simply
fail to appear on the screen when I run this software (called
ST240) on my machine under VP/ix. Anybody out there have experience
with this?   Does anybody know of any good graphics emulators
that will run under Xenix??

Bill Spiesman
spiesman at amarna.gsfc.nasa.gov