SCO Forum 90

Roger Knopf 5502 rogerk at sco.COM
Thu Aug 2 13:13:00 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jul31.072320.12179 at pemstgt.gtc.de> tb at pemstgt.gtc.de (Tillmann Basien) writes:
>	I have to decide to visit SCO Forum 90.
>	Who of you can I meet there ?

Me, for one.

>	Who was there in the past ?

A lot of people who have developed or are developing hardware or
software for SCO Xenix and Unix as well as people who sell same
plus scads of people from SCO Engineering, Support, Sales, Technical
Marketing. People come from all around the world.

>		-> Is it a technical forum or only a big party with
>		   VIP's.

Yes! (Its both). We are trying hard to make the technical content
the best yet. As for the party aspect, no one throws a better
party than we do....

--
Roger Knopf                                      <standard disclaimer applies>
SCO Consulting Services			  "The True Believers will...formulate